POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : bluray and pixar : Re: bluray and pixar Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:10:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bluray and pixar
From: Phil Cook
Date: 26 Nov 2007 12:10:48
Message: <op.t2esn1hic3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:10:24 -0000, Gail Shaw sa dot com>
<"<initialsurname"@sentech> did spake, saying:

> "Phil Cook" <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote in message
>
>> On a similar note I know someone's who's just bought two Wii's from

>> that's not bad.
>
> The Wii here, console and one controller, is just under R3000, depending

I think delivery costs might bump up that price a little and of course
you're not in the EU monopo... economic trading bloc so he'd probably only
be able to buy one before people in suits descended on him.

So do you think the console is considered expensive in SA from a native's
perspective.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com